A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO THE MOST AMAZING GUITARIST OF ALL TIMES !!!!


...





LEAD GUITARIST OF GUNS N' ROSES AND SIXX:A.M.



...




Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ovation is proud to offer four new Limited Edition models - "The Demented Collection", designed by renowned guitarist Dj ASHBA.

"I have been playing Ovation guitars for more than 20 years. When I was given the opportunity to design my own signature instrument for Ovation, I took the challenge very seriously. My goal was to design an amazing guitar from head to toe - featuring my personal graphics along with the best features from all the different Ovations that I've played crammed into one guitar. One guitar quickly turned into four and The Demented Collection was born. From the wood to the hardware and tone to the graphics, The Demented Collection truly represents the ULTIMATE acoustic/electric Ovation guitars!" - Dj ASHBA

The Demented Collection four models are:
- Bone Daddy
- Ashbaland
- Bone Yard
- Chrome Bone

Available at
http://www.AshbaSwag.com

All demented series guitars come with an Ovation padded bag with "ASHBA" logo.