A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO THE MOST AMAZING GUITARIST OF ALL TIMES !!!!


...





LEAD GUITARIST OF GUNS N' ROSES AND SIXX:A.M.



...




Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Demented Collection
Guitars designed by Dj ASHBA
"BONE YARD"
Hand Painted by Michael Godard
(model DJA34-BY)


Available at
http://www.AshbaSwag.com

"I teamed up with one of my best friends, the famous "Olive Artist", Michael Godard, for the Bone Yard
model. I have always admired and respected Michael's art and unique style. We brainstormed ideas and concepts, and he started sending me tons of sketches. We pieced together an amazing graphic of a Devil Olive "stripper" dancing in what appears to be hell. We added a crow sitting on a tree branch...with my name painted inside the tree. It's a very cool piece - one that I am so proud to have in the collection."