A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO THE MOST AMAZING GUITARIST OF ALL TIMES !!!!


...





LEAD GUITARIST OF GUNS N' ROSES AND SIXX:A.M.



...




Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dj ASHBA talked about Axl Rose on Twitter (http://twitter.com/DjASHBA):

"Nobody will ever realize the amount of bullshit that Axl gets thrown at him on a daily basis. If you only knew the half of it, you would understand. Trust me I don't know anyone out there that could deal with what he has to, to keep a monster like Guns N' Roses rolling and still get on stage and perform like he does. My hat goes off to him. I have nothing but respect for Axl, and always have, even before I joined the band. He is one of the few living legends of our time. He is the real deal, like it or not, he stands for what he believes and wears his heart on his sleeve. He is all about his fans, we all are....thats why we give 200% every concert we do. We love you guys more than life, and we could never thank you enough for all the love and support. See you all soon, until then Im going to sit back, buckle up and enjoy the most dangerous, reckless roller coaster ride of my life!"